Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Welcome to my "Getting Things Done" blog where I report on my implementation of David Allen's "Getting Things Done" methodolgy. My old-style planner and "to do lists" (in my case, "never to be done" lists) have been replaced with projects with clearly defined outcomes, and Next Action steps to move forward to my goals.
- Setting up a Reference Filing System (A - Z)
- The tickler folder ... a 43 folder solution for th...
- The all-mighty, universal index card
- Calendars - Digital, Analog or both?
- My Hipster PDA
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen
- Live Tomorrow or Live Today
- From To Do lists to Next Actions